- Thursday: 18:00-21:30
- Saturday: 18:00-21:30
- Once a month Tuesday Class for rokushaku bo (6-foot staff) training: announcement made monthly on calendar.
See below calendar and site main page news for monthly date and time details, and other information.
- Warming up exercises
- Solo and Partner foundation exercises
- Whole-body application including striking and kicking
- Free application, push-hands
There are two locations for regular practice.
Kami-Saginomiya Dai-Ni Apartment Assembly Room, Nakano-ku, Tokyo.
5 minutes walk from Fujimidai station (Seibu Ikebukuro line).
A second location is the Musashinodai Primary School, used for the monthly rokushaku-bo class. It is recommended to meet at the usual location before 18:00, and walk together to the school.
The below map shows the Aunkai training location close to Fujimidai station, on the Seibu Ikebukuro line, Tokyo.
Please see the access page for further details.
Please see the below calendar for monthly schedule.
Please see schedule page for further details.
- Yearly sport insurance of 1850 JPY/year required. Regardless of date of payment, coverage expires at the end of March of each year.
- Please enquire for entrance fee and class fees.
- If you do not have a gi, please wear clothes that are comfortable to move in.
- Footwear: indoor shoes or bare feet.
- Please provide own towel.
Enquiries about joining classes and trial lesson applications welcome.
Please refer to information on contact page.