News & Updates
As of March 21st coronavirus restrictions have been relaxed, and training on both Saturdays and Thursdays has resumed.
Announcement: Chichibu Retreat April 25th–30th 2021 →Delayed until further notice
Currently it is not possible to estimate when Coronavirus-related restrictions on activities and travel can be relaxed. As a result, we regret to announce the indefinite delay of our planned Spring training retreat in Chichibu, until further notice.
Announcement: Remote Classes
Thursday training schedule is adjusted on a monthly basis, please contact for details. Tuesday training is suspended until further notice.
For training please bring masks and gloves. Coronavirus situation may require schedule changes to the schedule, so please note and updates given at class times.
- Notice regarding Coronavirus Situation
- End of year party & final training for 2019
- 2019-10 France seminar: photographs
- 2019-09-23 Tokyo Open Seminar Report
- 2019-07-16 Kyoto Butokuden Seminar Photos
- 2019-04 France seminar: photographs
- Featured Publications
- 2018-10 France Seminar photographs
YouTube video: Interview with Akuzawa sensei published 6th June 2017.
Trial Lesson / Contact
- Mail form: Trial Lesson Application or General Contact
- Aside from trial lesson applications, enquiries regarding private lessons, seminars, etc., are most welcome. Please use the this mail form for general enquiries.