One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
Theme: Cultivation and Implementation
- Date: 18th September 2017 (Monday—public holiday)
- Venue: Musashinodai Gym Hall (Access information)
- Time: 13:00-17:30 (Meeting at 12:30 in front of Assembly Room)
- Fee: 6000 JPY (Aunkai members: 5000 JPY)
- Application: please use online application form.
The purpose of this seminar is to deepen understanding of the body as
a whole, while learning to build a body independent of physical age.
We will study how to move from forging the body through exercises
designed to integrate the principles, to application in practice.
Akuzawa sensei will diligently coach a method of sparring based on the
principles of bujutsu.
Both beginners and experienced martial artists are welcome, and should
equally find the content of value and interest.
- Participation: aimed at experienced martial arts, beginners very welcome as always.
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK).
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels.
- Dinner reservation: post-seminar dinner with sensei is planned (expected cost approximately 3000 JPY). A great time to ask questions, mix and mingle, and benefit from each other’s experiences.
Confirmations can be made in advance, with finalization during seminar break.