One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
Theme: Training striking techniques for competition.
The focus on this seminar is the application of internal body usage to striking techniques useful for competition.
Owing to space considerations, participation is restricted to 15 persons. Note that a minimum of one year of experience in martial arts training and competition is required.
- Date: 21st March 2019 (Thursday—public holiday)
- Venue: Kami-Saginomiya Dai-Ni Apartment Assembly Room, Nakano-ku, Tokyo (Access information)
Address: 4-chome Kami-Saginomiya, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 165-0031
- Time: 13:00-16:00
- Fee: 8000 JPY
- Application: please use online application form.
Note: direct participation without prior application is not permitted.
- Participation: 18 years or older and in good health.
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK).
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels.
- Dinner reservation: post-seminar dinner with sensei is planned (expected cost approximately 3000 JPY). A great time to ask questions, mix and mingle, and benefit from each other’s experiences.
Confirmations can be made in advance, with finalization during seminar break.