First seminar of 2022!
One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
This seminar will focus on understanding of the core internal body mechanics underlying bujutsu and budo. The material is geared to giving participants insight and experience in replicating these skills.
Aunkai training targets the learning of these skills and integrating the process of usage until it becomes applicable in practice.
The seminar will be presented so as to be accessible to people both young and old, with little or long experience in martial arts, and who are curious about how these arts are intended to work.
- Date: 23rd February 2022 (Wednesday [public holiday])
Musashinodai Primary School Gym Hall, Nakano-ku, Tokyo (Access information)
Address: 5–1–1 Kami-Saginomiya, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 165–0031
(~15 mins walk from Seibu Ikebukuro line Fujimidai sta., ~20 mins from Seibu Shinjuku line Saginomiya sta.)
- Time: 13:00–16:00
- Fee: 6000 JPY
- Application: please use online application form
– direct participation without prior application not permitted
– for Covid social distancing purposes the number of participants will be limited
- Participation: 18 years or older and in good health
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK)
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels