One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
Aunkai derives its effectiveness from internal body manipulation and mechanics. In this seminar essential aspects necessary to understand body structure, use of postural, and body development exercises (tanren) will be covered.
A part of the seminar will be spent on the relationship to striking, unbalancing an opponent, and the relevance for aiki techniques.
The seminar will be presented so as to be accessible to people both young and old, with little or long experience in martial arts, and who are curious about how these arts are intended to work.
- Date: 23rd February 2023 (Thursday [public holiday])
- Venue: Nakachou Community Centre, Rec Hall 2 (Address: 20-5 Nakachou, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo)
- Time: 13:00–16:00
- Fee: 6000 JPY
- Application: please use online application form
- For Covid social distancing purposes the number of participants will be limited
- Owing to close interaction with partners, wearing of mask is mandatory
- Note: direct participation without prior application is not permitted
- Participation: 18 years or older and in good health
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK)
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels