One-day Aunkai Free Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Miyakawa hanshi.
Theme: Introduction to the Aunkai method.
Update: See 2017-08-13 Tokyo Free Open Seminar Report for a report of the seminar.
- Date: 13th August 2017 (Sunday)
- Venue: Shinjuku Sports Center, ４th floor Budo Hall（see link for access [Japanese]）
- Time: 12:30-16:00
- Fee: 400 JPY (per-person Shinjuku Sports Center usage fee)
- Contact: please use online application form or optionally contact Miyakawa hanshi directly by email. Further information can be found on Miyakwa hanshi’s Facebook page.
Miyakawa hanshi will cover the basics of bujutsu including posture, breathing, walking, transmission of power, striking, contact, the mechanism of unbalancing, among other things.
- Participation: aimed at anyone interested in martial arts training, from beginner to experienced practitioners, beginners very welcome as always.
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK).
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels.