Note: Seminar date and location have changed.
1. originally scheduled for 2021-02-21, changed to 2021-02-20
2. location changed from normal training venue to a separate venue
One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
In this seminar, the emphasis will be on experiencing the principles of body movement underlying the Aunkai methodology. This is a good opportunity to feel Akuzawa sensei’s skills, and to learn about the Aunkai system of training.
Aunkai is geared towards people both young and old, helping to build body skills that are both unique and powerful. We look forward to seeing you on the mats!
21st20th February 2021 ( Sunday➡Saturday)
Kami-Saginomiya Dai-Ni Apartment Assembly Room, Nakano-ku, Tokyo (Access information) Address: 4-chome Kami-Saginomiya, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 165-0031
Tokiwadai Regional Center No. 1 Recreation Hall
4-14-1, Tokiwadai, Itabashi-ku
4 minutes from “Kami-itabashi” on the Tobu-Tojo Line
Please use the “Tokiwadai Regional Center Entrance” instead of the “Educational Science Museum” entrance
- Time: 13:00–16:30
- Fee: 5000 JPY
- Application: please use online application form.
Note: direct participation without prior application is not permitted.
- Participation: 18 years or older and in good health.
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK).
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels.