One-day Aunkai Open Seminar in Tokyo given by Akuzawa sensei.
This seminar will focus on understanding of the internal body mechanics underlying bujutsu and budo as used in Aunkai Bujutsu. Includes methodology of striking and Aiki.
Aunkai training isolates the learning of these skills and integrating the process of usage until it becomes applicable in practice.
The seminar will be presented so as to be accessible to people both young and old, with little or long experience in martial arts, and who are curious about how these arts are intended to work.
- Date: 23rd September 2022 (Friday [public holiday])
- Venue: Musashinodai Primary School Gym Hall, Nakano-ku, Tokyo (Access information)
Address: 5–1–1 Kami-Saginomiya, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 165–0031
- Time: 13:00–16:00
- Fee: 6000 JPY
- Application: please use online application form
- For Covid social distancing purposes the number of participants will be limited
- Owing to close interaction with partners, wearing of mask is mandatory
- Note: direct participation without prior application is not permitted
- Participation: 18 years or older and in good health
- Clothing/footwear: clothing easy to move around in; indoor shoes (barefoot also OK)
- Other: please bring own water/drinks, towels